In today’s digital age, most consumers tend to conduct an online research to find specific products and services that they want. Ranking on the top of search engine results, i.e. being on the first page of Google, will allow your business website to be visible to potential customers when they are searching for the products and services that you offer. This not only gives you an advantage over your competitors but also brings in unlimited leads at no additional cost.
Important Note: Starting from 26 March 2020, all our courses will be conducted online. It will be a live interactive session in which our students can ask questions during the course. Once the Covid-19 situation gets better, our students will be able to attend the same course offline without any additional charges. In summary, there will be 2 training courses (1 online & 1 offline) for the price of 1.
- 100% payable using SkillsFuture Credit
- Learn from a company with proven SEO results – we are consistently ranked #1 in Google!
- Tons of student testimonials
- Up-to-date course modules
- Hands-on training
- A step-by-step guide to optimising your website
- Actionable strategies you can implement during and after the course
- Structured curriculum developed by SEO experts with extensive experience in the Asia region
- Certificate of Completion
- After course support
About The Course
Our interactive 1-day workshop will equip you with practical SEO strategies that can be applied to your website immediately. We will cover the fundamentals of ethical white-hat SEO that lasts. This is also the main reason why our website (www.impossible.sg) is consistently ranked #1 in Google search.
Even if you’re completely new to SEO, after applying what is taught in the class, you will see improvements in your Google SEO ranking.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Have a better understanding of Google Updates and how they affect SEO
- Learn how to identify the right keywords for your SEO campaigns
- Identify the SEO elements that Google is looking for to rank a website
- Apply step-by-step SEO strategies to improve your SEO rankings
- Grasp the knowledge of On-Page vs Off-Page SEO signals that Google reads
Module 1 – Introduction
- What is SEO
- How do Search Engines work
- SEO vs Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Latest Google Updates (Penguin, Panda, Hummingbird etc.)
Module 2 – Keywords Research
- Understanding Google Keyword Planner Tool
- Keyword selection process: Short-tail vs Long-tail, Action vs General
Module 3 – Web Hosting & Domain Name
- What is domain name and web hosting
- How they affect SEO
Module 4 – WordPress & Plugins
- Basic introduction to the use of WordPress
- Suggested WordPress plugins for a better SEO ranking
Module 5 – On-Page SEO
- What is On-Page optimization and how it affects ranking
- Types of SEO signals that Google captures
- Understanding Mobile SEO and how it affects ranking
- Video and Image optimization
- SEO Link Strategies – Internal, External and Permalink
- Building Google preferred web structure
- Content optimization
- Understanding Google meta tag and meta description
- Case studies – Good vs Poor On-Page SEO websites
Module 6 – Off-Page SEO
- What is Off-Page optimization and how it affects ranking
- Effective link building strategies
- Case studies – Good vs Poor Off-Page SEO websites
Module 7 – Google Webmaster
- What is Google Webmaster Tool
- Google indexing process
- Building and Submitting XML Sitemap
- How XML Sitemap affect your SEO ranking
Module 8 – Q & A
- Q & A to wrap up the training course
Who Should Attend
- Business owners and entrepreneurs who wish to get free and sustainable leads from Google search
- Aspiring entrepreneurs who wish to start their own business
- Digital Marketers who wish to learn or improve their existing SEO ranking in Google search
- Working professionals who are looking for a career change to the Digital Marketing industry
- Basic computer knowledge
- Please bring your own laptop for the course
A laptop can be provided during training upon request (please inform us 2 working days before the start of the course)
Post Course Support
- 6 months email support
- Able to re-attend the course offline once the Covid-19 situation gets better
Participants will receive certification upon completion of the course.
- $500 (100% payable using SkillsFuture Credit)
- NTUC members can use UTAP to fund $250 of the course fee
- Minimum 4 to start
- Maximum 10 pax (2-3 seats will be reserved for the less fortunate as part of our CSR)
Available Course Dates
- 21st June 2019 (Fri), 9.30am to 5.30pm (full house)
- 19th Aug 2019 (Mon), 9.30am to 5.30pm (full house)
- 18th Oct 2019 (Fri), 9.30am to 5.30pm (full house)
- 27 April 2020 (Mon), 9.30am to 5.30pm
The live training will be conducted online.
Students will be given a link to access to the live training on that day.
You can view some of the frequently asked questions here: https://www.impossible.sg/skillsfuture-course-faq
Serene started working at Impossible Marketing in 2014. She was personally trained, guided and groomed as an understudy to our founder, Alan, and often assists in our SEO classes as an assistant trainer.
With years of experience as an assistant trainer to Alan, she polished her skills to teach and better explain SEO concepts to students. Having conducted several SEO classes by herself, she has garnered the likes of students who find her teaching easy to understand and course content to be well structured.
We value your privacy. We do not share your information with any third parties.
Explore Our SkillsFuture Credit Eligible Courses
About Impossible Marketing
Impossible Marketing (Group Of Companies) is the leading Digital Marketing Agency in Singapore. We have a team strength of about 30 people with a combined marketing experience of more than 100 years. We are often loved by the media and were featured in:
Since our inception in 2012, we have successfully served more than 1,000 clients. Here are some of them: