Q1: What is SkillsFuture Credit?
Since January 2016, Singaporeans aged 25 and above have received a credit of S$500 in their SkillsFuture Credit account. You can access your account at http://www.skillsfuture.sg/Credit.
You can use your SkillsFuture Credit to pay for our SkillsFuture approved courses. If you have insufficient SkillsFuture Credit left to offset the full course fee, you will have to top up the remaining amount.
Q2: What are your course fees?
Our SkillsFuture courses are charged at $500 each, you can use 100% of your SkillsFuture Credit to offset the course fee.
Q3: What modes of payment do you accept?
Please see below for various modes of payment:
- SkillsFuture Credit
- Credit Card
Q4: I want to use my SkillsFuture Credit for your courses. How can I do so?
Please refer to the steps below:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the course you are interested in. Let us know your full name (as per NRIC) and how much SkillsFuture Credits you want to use to offset the course fee.
- Depending on the amount of SkillsFuture Credit to be used:
- If you offset 100% of the course fee using SkillsFuture Credit, we will provide you with a tax invoice stating your full name, course date and total course fee.
- If you offset anything less than 100% of the course fee using SkillsFuture Credit, you will need to make the balance payment before we provide you with a tax invoice stating your full name, course date, total course fee, and the amount you have paid.
- After you have received the invoice, go to http://www.skillsfuture.sg/Credit and log in using your SingPass to submit the SkillsFuture Credit claim.
- If this is your first time submitting a claim, you will need to complete your “Profile” before you can proceed with submission.
- Input the Course Start Date, Course Title and Training Provider
- State the amount of SkillsFuture Credit you want to claim and attach the tax invoice from us.
- Contact us to let us know after you have submitted the claim
- Within 2 days from the claim submission, we will let you know the outcome if the claim was successful.
- If the amount of approved SkillsFuture Credit is less than the initial amount communicated to us, we will then collect the difference from you
Q5: I have paid for my course using SkillsFuture Credit, but am unable to attend it. Can I get a refund?
- If the course has already commenced, we will process the refund back to SkillsFuture who will in turn refund back to your SkillsFuture account.
- If the course has yet to commence, you can log in to your SkillsFuture account to cancel the application. Your credit will not be deducted.
- If you are paying by cash, cheque, credit card, iBanking or Paypal (except for SkillsFuture credit), you can attend the same course on a future date (or attend another course).
Q6: How long is the refund process?
The refund process may take up to 1 month depending on the complexity of the refund request.
Q1: What are the types of fundings and subsidies available for your SkillsFuture course?
Employers who are sending their employees for training can apply for the Company Training Grant provided by SkillsConnect. Do note that your company must be registered or incorporated in Singapore to be eligible.
Q2: What is the eligibility requirement for my employee?
Trainees must be Singapore Citizen(s) or Permanent Resident(s) of Singapore and must be employed by the company in accordance to the Employment Act except for sole proprietors, partners, working directors, members of co-operatives or commission-based agents.
Q3: How much can I claim under the Company Training Grant?
The Training Grant is funded at $2/h. As the total course duration is 7 hours, the total Claim is $2 x 7 (course hours) = $14
Q4: How do I as an Employer apply for this grant?
Please visit the Skills Connect Portal at https://www.skillsconnect.gov.sg/ to apply.
For more information, please visit https://www.skillsconnect.gov.sg/sop/portal/e-Services/For%20Employers/Apply%20for%20Training%20Grant/applyfortraininggrant.jsp
Course Related Questions
Q1: I have no experience or knowledge in digital marketing. Which course would be a good starting point to gain more knowledge in digital marketing?
We offer a range of digital marketing courses that are suitable for beginners. You can access more details below:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Marketing Course
- Google Ads (Pay Per Click) Course
- Google Analytics Course
- Facebook Marketing Course
- Web Design (WordPress) Course
- E-commerce Business (Qoo10) Course
To gain a better idea about each course, you can contact us and let our consultants guide you in the proper direction.
Q2: How will the courses be run? Is it just theory-based or will participants get hands-on experience?
The Courses will include both theory and hands-on, practical experience. Our expert trainers will explain the theory behind each step of individual Digital Marketing disciplines, before guiding you through the practical setup. You will gain the practical experience of executing Digital Marketing operations, and our trainers will be there to help address any issues you encounter.
Q3: Can I still access the course materials once it’s completed?
Yes, you can. You will receive a copy of the course notes during the class.
Q4: Will I receive certification for completing the course?
Yes, you will receive a Certificate of Completion once you’ve completed the course.
Q5: How big are the classes?
The minimum to start the class is 4. The class size is capped at 10 seats (additional 5 seats are reserved for the needy as part of our company Corporate Social Responsibility).
Q6: Is there after-training support? If yes, what does it entail?
Yes, we offer 6 months email support. You can also re-attend the course at only 40% of the course fee ($200).
Q7: Where are the courses held?
Our courses are conducted at our Training Rooms in International Plaza, Singapore.
The address is #29-06 or #36-05A, 10 Anson Road, Singapore 079903.
You can view the map here: https://www.impossible.sg/contact
Q8: How do I get there via public transport?
International Plaza is located right above Tanjong Pagar MRT (Green Line).
The following buses stop at International Plaza: 57, 131, 167, 186, 532, 533, 534, 535, 536, 542, 543, 548 and 549.
Q9. Is there parking nearby?
Yes, there is ample parking lots in International Plaza. You won’t have to worry about finding a parking space.
The parking rates are:
- Monday – Friday before 5/6 PM – $2.20/30 minutes from 7am to 5pm
- Monday – Friday after 5/6 PM – $3.00/entry from 5pm to 7am the following day
- Saturday – $2.20/30 minutes from 7am to 3pm, $3.00/entry after 3pm to 7am the following day
- Sunday and Public Holidays – $3.00/entry from 7am to 7am the following day
Q10. Will food be provided?
Light snacks will be available throughout the course.
Q11. What do I have to bring?
You need to bring your laptop and charger. You can also bring along a jacket.
Q12. What if I don’t have a laptop to bring for the course? Will laptops be provided?
A laptop can be provided during training upon request, please inform us 2 days before the start of the course.
Q13. How long are the courses?
Our courses run for 1 day, from 9.30am to 5.30pm.
Q14. Do you do Corporate training (external training)?
Yes, we do. It will take a minimum of 6 pax to start the external class. We can do it in our training centre or your office. Please let us know 1 week in advance so that we can arrange with our trainers.
Q15. How do I register?
You can email us at email@example.com or call us at +65 9374 0111.