Facebook is providing businesses with the largest advertising opportunity on their social networking platform, with 2.2 billion monthly active users as of 2017. In the past years, Facebook advertising has grown into a highly popular marketing channel, as it’s one of the most effective paid advertising channels. Facebook Advertising has proven to help businesses get new leads and turn them into paying customers.
- 100% payable using SkillsFuture Credit
- Learn from an active Social Media Marketing company that manages more than 300 campaigns with more than 200k of Facebook ad spend!
- Live case study with active campaigns
- Up-to-date course modules
- Hands-on training
- A step-by-step guide to creating your Facebook Campaign
- Actionable strategies you can implement during and after the course
- Structured curriculum developed by Facebook experts with extensive experience in the Asia region
- Certificate of Completion
- After course support
About The Course
Our interactive 1-day workshop will equip you with practical Facebook Marketing strategies that can be applied to your job or business. We will cover the fundamentals of Facebook page management and take you through the entire Facebook Marketing process: Ads creation, audience targeting, ad campaign management, conversion tracking, remarketing and A/B testing.
Even if you’re completely new to Facebook advertising, after going through this workshop, you’ll have a good grasp of Facebook ads.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Set up and manage a Facebook Business Page in Business Manager
- Understand the various types of Facebook Advertising objectives, and how they impact targeting, optimizing options and ad types.
- Create a Facebook Advertising campaign, define ad set variables (bidding & budget, audience targeting, location), and design a Facebook ad creative (video, carousel, single image ads)
- Manage and optimize a Facebook Advertising Campaign
- Use Audience Selection Tools (Behaviors, Interests, Demographics, Connections, Age ranges, Languages, or Locations etc..) for better Ad Targeting
- Be able to set up a Facebook Pixel to measure, optimise, and build audiences for advertising campaigns
- Understand Facebook Insights data and Facebook Ads Reports
Module 1 – Introduction
- What is Facebook Marketing
- Why your business needs Facebook Marketing
- 10 Benefits of using Social Media
- Different Types of Facebook Marketing campaigns
Module 2 – Different types of Facebook account
- Introduction to Facebook page
- Introduction to Facebook account
- The relationship between a Facebook account and a Facebook page
Module 3 – Create a Facebook Fan Page
- Types of Facebook page that suit your needs
- Facebook page creation
Module 4 – Define Target Audience
- Create your Buyer Personas
- Defining your ideal target audience
- Audience targeting (Behaviors, Interests, Demographics, Connections, Age ranges, Languages, or Locations)
Module 5 – Facebook Ad Creative Creation
- How to source for images
- How to create a Facebook Ad Creative if you are not a graphic designer
- Facebook Ad creative best practices
Module 6 – Facebook Ad Copywriting
- Creation of Facebook ads copywriting
- Facebook ads Copywriting best practices
Module 7 – Facebook Ad Set Up
- Setting up the Ad Manager
- Creating an Ad Campaign
- Creating a targeted audience with Audience Insight
- Choosing the ideal Facebook Ad format
- Setting Facebook Ad bidding and optimization
Module 8 – How to use Facebook Pixel
- What is Facebook pixel
- How to create Facebook pixel
- Setup Facebook Pixel on your website
Module 9 – Measuring campaign effectiveness and optimization
- Evaluating and optimizing the performance of ad campaigns
- How to perform A/B Testing
Who Should Attend
- Business owners and entrepreneurs who wish to advertise their business and get leads through Facebook Marketing
- Aspiring entrepreneurs who wish to start their own business
- Existing Digital Marketers who wish to learn or improve their existing Facebook Marketing campaigns
- Working professionals who are looking for a career change to the Digital Marketing industry
- Basic computer knowledge
- Please bring your own laptop for the course
A laptop can be provided during training upon request (please inform us 2 days before the start of the course)
Post Course Support
- 6 months email support
- Able to re-attend the course at a discounted rate
Participants will receive certification upon completion of the course.
$500 (100% payable using SkillsFuture Credit)
- Minimum 4 to start
- The class size is capped at 10 seats (additional 5 seats are reserved for the needy as part of our company Corporate Social Responsibility)
Available Course Dates
- 24th Sept 2018 (Mon), 9.30am-5.30pm (full house)
- 10th Oct 2018 (Wed), 9.30am-5.30pm (full house)
- 21st Oct 2018 (Sun), 9.30am-5.30pm (full house)
- 14th Nov 2018 (Wed), 9.30am-5.30pm (full house)
- 24th Nov 2018 (Sat), 9.30am-5.30pm (full house)
10 Anson Road, #29-06 or #36-05A,
(Above Tanjong Pagar MRT, take Exit C for the sheltered walkway)
You can view some of the frequently asked questions here: https://www.impossible.sg/skillsfuture-course-faq
Lynn is the lead strategist at Impossible Marketing. She graduated with an RMIT degree in Business Management and Business IT diploma during her polytechnic years. Lynn has many years of experience in the Digital Marketing industry. As a Business Consultant, she customised business solutions for the marketing needs of different industries.
Now armed with an extensive website, mobile development and Facebook advertising portfolio built over the past 7 years, Lynn specialises in helping businesses increase their online revenues with conversion optimisation. Her ability to strategise quickly and customise solutions has set her apart in the industry. Lynn’s core expertise is in recognising different user behaviours and understanding why people do what they do, allowing her to create customised solutions that can attract users’ attention.
Lynn has vast experience working on hundreds of WordPress website development projects and multiples Facebook advertising campaigns, which achieve a 900% increment in leads in less than 3 weeks. Lynn now spearheads the website development and Facebook advertising training programs at Impossible Marketing.
We value your privacy. We never share your information with 3rd parties.
Note: You are liable under the Personal Data Protection Act if you key in false personal data or other people’s personal data.
Explore More SkillsFuture Approved Courses
About Impossible Marketing
Impossible Marketing is the leading Digital Marketing Agency in Singapore. Our team strength is 20 people and we have a combined of more than 40 years of marketing experience. We are often loved by the media and are featured in:
Since our inception in 2012, we have successfully served more than 1,000 clients. Here are some of them: