Join the IM-Possible team today and make it possible!
As Impossible Marketing is always striving for excellence and growth, we welcome any aspiring individuals to join us on our journey.
Updated: 1st September 2020
Google Ads Account Manager x1
We are looking for a Google Ads (PPC) Account Manager who will take personal responsibility for the success of new and existing client’s PPC campaigns and make them his or her own. In this position, the PPC Account Manager will be responsible for all tasks related to client’s PPC campaigns including keyword research, conversions rates, bidding strategy, landing page optimisation, call to action, ad copy and campaign management.
The candidate must have a minimum of 1 year experience in PPC account management role overseeing multiple client accounts. He or she must hold the Google ads certification.
The PPC manager is required to participate in all aspects of the client paid search campaigns, including initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting. The PPC Manager is also responsible for day to day progress of client PPC campaigns and ensuring timely completion and success of related tasks.
- Keyword research, creating of ad copy, conversions rates, bidding, call to action and campaign management
- Assist with timely planning and execution of PPC campaign
- Analyse keyword costs, split testing, landing pages, cost per conversion and inform management of client opportunities, potential risks, and other key issues
- Properly link Ads with Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics
- Clearly communicate PPC best practices to team members and guide them on how to apply to our client campaigns
- Proactively contribute to account strategy and provide recommendations to meet client goals
- Responding to client emails and call
- Maintain knowledge of industry news including changes to current practices
- Be the in-house expert on all PPC related matters
- Knowledge of data analysis using Google Analytics Data will give the candidate a competitive edge
- STRICTLY Singaporean or PR holder only
- Minimum 1-year experience in PPC account management role
- Must hold the Google Ads certification
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Possesses self-initiative, hardworking and responsible
- Resourceful, cheerful disposition with a positive working attitude
Just like what Steve Jobs said: “It doesn’t make sense to hire smart people and then tell them what to do; we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do.”
Tell us how you can add value to our company and what position should we open specially for you. You may just have created your dream job!
Tips on getting an interview with us – MUST READ!
As our management team receives 10-20 resumes every week, it is recommended that you stand out from the crowd by having a more creative resume and cover letter.
Here are some tips for increasing your chances of getting an interview with Impossible Marketing:
- If you are applying to be a videographer, do not just send us your portfolio (because everyone is doing it). Instead, send us a video that you have made for us.
- The same applies to the content writer position; please avoid sending us your general portfolio. Instead, offer to write us an article! We may ask you to write about IT topics like digital marketing, or even an article on weddings!
- If you are applying to be a trainer, prepare a course curriculum and tell us how you can add value to our existing and future database of students. Alternatively, you can send us a video of your training style!
Do not forget to read up about Impossible Marketing and tell us how you can add value to our company. Let us bring Impossible Marketing to the next level together!
Send in your resume today!
Interested candidates, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY Singaporean or PR holder only
We thank all applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Team Impossible Benefits
- Central Location @ Tanjong Pagar – The Impossible Marketing office is located in Tanjong Pagar, making it convenient for employees to travel for work. Our office is located just 3 minutes walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT (Green line) and Outram Park MRT (Green, Purple & Brown line).
- A Dress Down Office – Here at Impossible Marketing, we do not believe in having a strict dress code. In fact, most of our employees wear t-shirts and shorts to work!
- The Wonderful Pantry – Our pantry is always filled with biscuits, chocolate, ice cream, soft drinks, fruits and many more! As we have employees that are always on the hunt for food, we frequently head to the NTUC located nearby to stock up on our snacks.
- A Movie + Gaming Room – If you need to take a short break from work, you can head to our entertainment room to watch a movie/play game!
- The Cosy Sofa – Work anywhere in the office including the sofa area. Get comfortable before switching on your laptop.
- Free Training – Our employees get to attend our Digital Marketing courses for free! Besides the internal training, we also send our employees to external training.
- Free Gym and Swimming Pool – Do you love to keep fit? All our employees have free access to a gym located at International Plaza (just 3 mins walk from our office).
- Free Badminton Court – We also have access to badminton court booking for free. If you wish to have a friendly badminton match with the other employees after work hours, we are the company for you!
- A Spacious Office with Tons of Natural Lights – We will let the photos speak for itself on our new 3000 sq ft office! https://www.impossible.sg/impossible-marketings-new-office-at-yan-kit-road-tanjong-pagar
Our Quarterly Team Bonding Event
Lastly, we organise team bonding every quarter. This means more non-working days! Hooray! The selected employees will plan a team bonding event for the entire office. If you are selected, you get to do whatever you want, and the rest will have to follow.
Super Park Singapore @ Suntec City – Checked!
Running Man (Part 1) – Checked!
Running Man (Part 2) – Checked!
Avengers End Game: Iron Man vs Thanos – Checked!
Playnation to D.A.N.C.E – Checked!
Music Jamming – Checked!
Bubble Fight & Face Drawing – Checked!
Jenga & Bowling – Checked!
Christmas Party Staycation – Checked!
Well, that’s the fun part. Beside the benefits listed above, you get to work with some of the big brands in Singapore.
Excited? Since you made it this far, why not send in your resume to email@example.com?
What do you have to lose? This may be one of the best decision you have ever made! 😊