Here are the top 8 reasons why companies choose us to manage their digital marketing campaigns and why you should too!
1. A company with proven results
While many companies in Singapore that provide SEO services and SEO training course, Impossible Marketing is probably the only company with proven results. Our company website (www.impossible.sg) has consistently ranked at the top results on Google for many SEO related keywords.
- #1 for “SEO Singapore”
- #1 for “Singapore SEO”
- #1 for “SEO”
- #1 for “SEO Services Singapore”
- #1 for “Singapore SEO Services”
- #1 for “SEO Services”
- #1 for “SEO Consultant Singapore”
- #1 for “Singapore SEO Consultant”
- #1 for “SEO Consultant”
- #1 for “SEO Expert Singapore”
- #1 for “Singapore SEO Expert”
- #1 for “SEO Expert”
- #1 for “Best SEO Singapore”
- #1 for “Singapore Best SEO”
- #1 for “Best SEO”
- #1 for “Search Engine Optimization Singapore”
- #1 for “Singapore Search Engine Optimization”
- #1 for “Search Engine Optimization”
- #1 for “Search Engine Optimisation Singapore”
- #1 for “Singapore Search Engine Optimisation”
- #1 for “Search Engine Optimisation”
- #1 for “Internet Marketing Singapore”
- #1 for “Singapore Internet Marketing”
- #1 for “SEO Training Singapore”
- #1 for “Singapore SEO Training”
- #1 for “SEO Training”
- #1 for “SEO Course Singapore”
- #1 for “Singapore SEO Course”
- #1 for “SEO Course”
- #1 for “SEO Certification Singapore”
- #1 for “Singapore SEO Certification”
- #1 for “SEO Certification”
- #1 for “Internet Marketing Course Singapore”
- #1 for “Singapore Internet Marketing Course”
- #1 for “Internet Marketing Course”
- #1 for “Online Marketing Course Singapore”
- #1 for “Singapore Online Marketing Course”
- #1 for “Online Marketing Course”
- #1 for “Online Business Singapore”
- #1 for “Singapore Online Business”
Click to view more of our results.
* When you Google keywords without “Singapore”, Google tend to return results from international websites (Eg. Wikipedia), related news articles and pictures. However, we are still ranked number 1 on the local website in the search results.
* Results may vary from time to time
2. A Google partner company since 2014 (our consultants are certified directly from Google)
Impossible Marketing is honoured to be recognised by Google as one of their partners. The Google Partner badge is a sign that we have passed the certification exams set by Google and proves that we are aware of the latest product knowledge.
3. A company with HQ in Singapore
From a small company in Singapore with only employees, Impossible Marketing has grown tremendously in just a few short years, to become a well-known company with 20 employees. Our team of consultants, project managers and writers strives to help our clients through providing excellent services from our headquarter in Singapore.
Read more: https://www.impossible.sg/about-us
4. A company that is recognised by the media in Singapore
Impossible Marketing is featured in The Straits Times, The Sunday Times, AsiaOne News, Yahoo News, Reuters, 938 Live, e27.co and many others.
5. A company that is trusted by the big brands in Singapore
We are honoured to have worked with many individuals, entrepreneurs, companies and respected brands in Singapore.
Click to view more of our client portfolio.
6. A company that is loved by their clients
We are very impressed with the results from Impossible. We have engage many agency before to manage our campaigns and the cost of every lead range from $8-$15. We met up with Lynn and decided to move forward with the campaign. In a short span of 3 weeks, she got us 95 leads and spent only $140. That is less than $1.50 per lead!
– Linda, Sales & Marketing
The team was professional, courteous and very efficient. After engaging them for their video marketing services, we saw a significant increase in our sales. Our website traffic and social media followers have also increased by a significant margin. Job well done!
– Victoria Lim, Sales & Marketing Manager of Kalms Singapore Pte Ltd
The campaign was a great success. After the video went live, we are flooded with calls and inquiries. In a short span of 8 weeks, we have 117 people signing up for our classes. 2 thumbs up to the team!
– Paul, Marketing Partner of Linda Mandarin Pte Ltd
7. A company with tons of successful students
At Impossible Marketing, we believe that we are most successful when our students are successful. With this belief, we strive to train students to be the best in the market.
Let us hear from some of our student achievements after attending our SEO course:
I attended Alan’s class 3 months back. It helped me to boost my website to 1st-page ranking number 2 and number 3. With that, sales have increased by 30% to 40%. In my order form, a lot of people click that they know me from Google search. Thanks, Alan.
– Ruth, business owner
I’m proud to say that my website is on page 1 number 1. My company is a startup company and In Singapore, there are many big players in the market. Now we have outranked everyone of them and we are getting a lot of enquiries. Our last month sales were about $30,000 and that’s like a really huge amount for a startup company. We got the much-needed boost and encouragement to take it further. I hugely recommend this course. Thank you!
– Fazel, marketing manager
Before I attended this course, I actually paid people 300-400 USD per month just to rank my website. Results weren’t that good as my website was ranked on page 6-7. I spent about 2 years working on my website. After attending Alan’s course, I managed to correct a lot of elements on my website and I managed to rank 60% of my products on page 1. Thank you, Alan!!
– Edison, property agent
My company’s website from nowhere to be found on page 2 within 2 months. I continue to apply the Impossible Marketing’s method and within another 2 months, it went from page 2 to page 1. Right now we are in the middle of page 1. I believe we will reach top 3 soon. The good thing about being on page 1 is – we receive many leads. With the leads we are getting, we don’t have to worry about marketing cost and we cut down a lot of our marketing cost. I really recommend everybody attend the course.
– Gary, Mobile App Developer
View their video testimonials here: Student testimonials.
8. A company that truly cares
As we believe in giving back to society, Impossible Marketing has worked on several corporate social responsibility plans that can help the less fortunate in Singapore. We hope that our efforts can help them improve their standard of living through finding employment opportunities or receiving more assistance.