– Alanis’s website: www.myexclusivecondo.com is currently ranked #1 for keywords “New Launch Condo”, “New Launch Condo Singapore” and many others.
– Benny’s website: www.fireflyphotographysg.com is current ranked #1 and #2 (dual listings) for keywords “Photo Studio Singapore”, “Photography Studio Singapore”, “Photography Services Singapore” and many other keywords.
– Kenny’s website: www.alvinadeline.com is currently ranked #1 for keywords “Wedding Videography Singapore”, “Wedding Videographer Singapore” and many other keywords.
– Randy’s website: www.axcel.sg is currently ranked #1 for “Copier Singapore”, “Copier Machine Singapore” and many other related keywords.
Singapore’s leading Internet marketing company offers the most comprehensive SEO training (total 10 parts + bonus) with certification. We only teach White-Hat SEO strategies that are recommended by Google Webmaster. This is the main reason why our website has been dominating the Google #1 position since July 2013.
WARNING: Results Don’t Lie
Imagine you are a florist, what keywords would you want to rank at the top of Google search?
It could be the following: “Florist Singapore”, “Flower Delivery Singapore”, etc.
What if you are a personal trainer?
It could be: “Bodybuilding”, “Personal Trainer”, etc.
Okay, let us imagine this now: What if you own an Internet Marketing company that offers SEO? Sounds familiar?
While many companies self-proclaimed to be the number 1 SEO Company in Singapore, we let our results speak for themselves.
We are proud to have dominated the Search Engine Results Page (SERP) on the following keywords:
|Keywords||Average Monthly Searches||Google SEO Ranking|
|Internet Marketing Singapore||390||Number 1|
|Internet Marketing||590||Number 1*|
|Online Marketing Singapore||390||Number 1|
|Online Marketing||480||Number 1*|
|SEO Singapore||2400||Number 1|
|Singapore SEO||260||Number 1|
|Search Engine Optimization||880||Number 1*|
|Search Engine Optimization Singapore||110||Number 1|
Try it out yourself and Google any of the above keywords (eg.” Internet Marketing Singapore”) and you will find us #1 in Google organic search results (not paid advertisements).
*When you Google keywords without “Singapore”, Google tend to return results from international websites (Eg. Wikipedia), related news articles and pictures. However, we are still ranked number 1 for the local website in the search results.
“Keywords” and “Average Monthly Searches” are from Google Adwords Planner tool in June 2014. Results may be different every month.
Did we mention that we are ranked at the top of Yahoo and Bing SERP as well?
Productivity and Innovation Credit (PIC) Claimable!
We believe the best way to learn is to build it. Therefore, our SEO training course consists of 90% hands-on, 10% theory. This is also the main reasons why our students are achieving top Google ranking.
This 2 full days (Mon & Tue 10am – 6pm or Sat & Sun 10am – 6pm) SEO Certification Course includes:
- Course handouts
- Lunch and Refreshments for both days
- Certification of Completion
- 2 group reviews (1 month and 2 months later) after full course to ensure your success
- Lifetime support via AskImpossible.com
- Lifetime Google search update and networking sessions via ImpossibleNetwork.com
SEO Course Modules
1) Introduction to Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- What is Search Engine Optimization
- How Search Engines Work
- SEO vs Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Latest Google Update – Panda, Penguin, and Hummingbird
2) Keywords Research
- Understanding Google Keyword Planner Tool
- Keyword selection process
- Short-tail vs Long-tail keywords
- Action vs General keywords
- Tracking of competitors’ keywords
3) Domain Name & Web Hosting
- What are domain name and web hosting
- How domain name and the web hosting affects SEO
- Registration of domain name & web hosting
- Linking up of domain name & web hosting via cPanel
- Website live!
4) WordPress & Plugins
- Understanding WordPress (a free web building software)
- How WordPress plugins affect SEO
- Recommended WordPress plugins for better SEO ranking
- How to increase web security
- How to prevent spam attacks on your website
5) On-Page SEO
- What is On-Page SEO and how it affects SEO ranking
- Type of On-Page SEO signals that Google capture
- Understanding content optimization
- Understanding image optimization
- Understanding video optimization
- Understanding landing page optimization
- Understanding user sitemap optimization
- How website speed affects SEO
- How website layout affects SEO
- Building Google preferred web structure
- Google heading priorities
- SEO Link strategies – Internal, External, and Permalinks
- Google SEO Concept – Signals Priority, Relevancy, and PageRank
- Understanding Google meta tag and meta description
- How meta tag and meta description affects SEO
- Common meta tag and meta description issues
- How blog affects SEO
- Common On-Page SEO issues
- Tracking of competitors On-Page SEO strategies
- Case studies – Good vs Poor On-Page SEO websites
- Understand the MUST-DO in a website to rank well in Google Search Result Page (SERP)
6) Mobile SEO
- What is mobile SEO
- How mobile SEO affects Google search ranking
- Common mobile SEO issues – how to fix them
7) Google Webmaster
- What is Google Webmaster Tool
- How Google’s spiders crawl a website
- Google indexing process
- Common indexing issues – how to prevent it
- Building and summiting XML Sitemap for Google webmaster
- How XML Sitemap affects your SEO ranking
- Setting up your Geographic location for better SEO ranking
8) Off-Page SEO
- What is Off-Page SEO and how it affects SEO ranking
- Building of back links – Link Authority, Relevancy, and Diversity
- Getting FREE on-going quality back links for your website (White-Hat method)
- Case studies – Good vs Poor Off-Page SEO websites
- Tracking of competitors Off-Page SEO strategies
9) Social Media
- How social media affects SEO ranking
- Building social media the SEO way
- How social media “likes” and “shares” affect SEO
- Common social media issues – how to prevent it
- Case studies – Good vs Poor Social Media
10) The Don't in SEO
- WhiteHat SEO (ethical way) vs BlackHat SEO (unethical way)
- Buying links vs Building links
- Quality contents vs keywords stuffing
- Contents for users vs contents for search engines
- Cloaking, misleading redirect, hidden content on website, duplicate contents
- Save time by outsourcing part of your SEO work (e.g. content writing) at a very low cost
Exam & Certification
- Certification Exam
- Questions and Answers
- Revealing our SEO secrets on how we outranked ALL our SEO competitors and consistently dominates the #1 position in Google Search Engine Results Page (SERP).
Course Trainer – Alan Koh
Alan Koh is the only Internet Marketing trainer in Singapore who holds certifications from Google and Yahoo/Bing. He has personally optimized impossible.sg and achieved top ranking for many Internet Marketing related keywords that many of his competitors desire.
With his proven White-Hat SEO strategies, many of his students have achieved Google SERP page 1 ranking. Some of them even achieved page 1 number 1 ranking!
Alan is also a Google and Yahoo/Bing qualified individual consultant who holds the following certifications:
About Impossible Marketing
Impossible Marketing is honored to be recognized by Google as one of their partners in Singapore.
(Click on the Google badge below to verify!!)
Impossible Marketing is featured in:
Register for our free preview session to find out more!
Date & Time:
17th May 2016 (Tue), 7.30pm – 9.30pm (full house!!)
8th June 2016 (Wed), 7.30pm – 9.30pm (full house!!)
7th July 2016 (Thur), 7.30pm – 9.30pm (full house!!)
28th July 2016 (Thur), 7.30pm – 9.30pm (4 seats left…)
3rd Aug 2016 (Wed), 7.30pm – 9.30pm (12 seats left…)
Impossible Marketing Training Centre
9 Penang Road, #13-14,
ParkMall Shopping Centre,
(Dhoby Ghaut MRT station, 1-minute walk from Exit B)
As seats are limited, please register your interest now!
We value your privacy. We never share your information with 3rd parties.
Note: You are liable under the Personal Data Protection Act if you key in false personal data or other people’s personal data.
Author: Google+ Profile