Singapore’s leading Internet Marketing company offers the most comprehensive SEO training course (total 10 parts + bonus) with certification. We teach only White-Hat SEO strategies that are recommended by Google Webmaster. This is the main reason why our website has been dominating the Google #1 position since July 2013.
Search Engine Optimization (also known as SEO) is a form of Internet Marketing strategy that can place your website at the top of search engine results (e.g. Google, Yahoo and Bing) for the keywords and phrases related to your business.
It helps to get targeted traffic and quality leads to your website. The best part of all – it’s free traffic and free leads!
WARNING: Results Don’t Lie
Imagine if you are a florist, what keywords would you want to rank at the top of Google search? It could be the following: “Florist Singapore”, “Flower Delivery Singapore”, etc.
What if you are a personal trainer? It could be: “Bodybuilding Singapore”, “Personal Trainer”, etc.
Okay, let us imagine this now: What if you own an Online Marketing company that offers SEO training? Sounds familiar?
While many companies self-proclaimed to be the best SEO agency in Singapore, we let our results speak for themselves. We are proud to have ranked #1 on Google Search Engine Results Page (SERP) for the following keywords:
- #1 for “Internet Marketing Singapore”
- #1 for “Singapore Internet Marketing”
- #1 for “Internet Marketing”
- #1 for “Online Marketing Singapore”
- #1 for “Singapore Online Marketing”
- #1 for “Online Marketing”
- #1 for “Internet Marketing Course Singapore”
- #1 for “Singapore Internet Marketing Course”
- #1 for “Internet Marketing Course”
- #1 for “SEO Training Singapore”
- #1 for “Singapore SEO Training”
- #1 for “SEO Training”
- #1 for “SEO Course Singapore”
- #1 for “Singapore SEO Course”
- #1 for “SEO Course”
- #1 for “SEO Certification Singapore”
- #1 for “Singapore SEO Certification”
- #1 for “SEO Certification”
Try it out yourself and Google any of the above keywords (eg.” Internet Marketing Singapore”) and you will find us #1 in Google organic search results (not paid advertisements).
Did we mention that we are ranked at the top of Yahoo and Bing SERP as well?
It is not about us, it is about you!
At Impossible Marketing, we believe we are most successful when our students are successful. With this belief, we strive to train students to be the best in the market.
My website was initially nowhere to be found but with Alan’s teaching, now my website is on page 1 rank 1 for a few keywords. Leads are coming in! Alan’s course works!!
– Benny, photography business owner
Benny’s website www.fireflyphotographysg.com is ranked on the 1st page of Google search for “Photo Studio Singapore”, “Photography Studio Singapore”, “Photography Services Singapore” and many other keywords.
I sign up his (Alan) course about 3 months ago and now my web page is on the 1st page of Google. I learn a lot from Alan and his team, they have been very helpful even after the course. Now that I have seen results on my web page, I highly recommend his class.
– Alanis, property agent
Alanis’s website www.myexclusivecondo.com is ranked on the 1st page of Google search for “New Launch Condo”, “New Launch Condo Singapore” and many others.
After 2 months of really intensive hard work, we manage to get our ranking on Google 1st page. – Randy, business owner
Randy’s website www.axcel.sg is rank on the 1st page of Google search for “Copier Machine Singapore”, “Photocopier Machine Singapore” and many other related keywords.
SEO course trainer – Alan Koh
Alan Koh is the principal trainer of Impossible Marketing. He is also certified directly from Google and Yahoo/Bing. He has personally optimised www.impossible.sg and achieved top ranking for many Internet Marketing and SEO related keywords that many of his competitors desire.
With his proven SEO strategies, he started to conduct SEO training and many of his student websites have achieved Google page 1 ranking. Some of them even achieved page 1 number 1 ranking!
Register for our preview to find out how you can Outrank & Outsmart your competitors in Google search results!
More SEO results
YES! We are ranked for even more keywords. As an SEO training provider, we prefer to walk the talk by ranking more keywords in the search results.
- #1 for “SEO Singapore”
- #1 for “Singapore SEO”
- #1 for “SEO”
- #1 for “SEO Services Singapore”
- #1 for “Singapore SEO Services”
- #1 for “SEO Services”
- #1 for “SEO Consultant Singapore”
- #1 for “Singapore SEO Consultant”
- #1 for “SEO Consultant”
- #1 for “SEO Expert Singapore”
- #1 for “Singapore SEO Expert”
- #1 for “SEO Expert”
- #1 for “Best SEO Singapore”
- #1 for “Singapore Best SEO”
- #1 for “Best SEO”
- #1 for “Search Engine Optimization Singapore”
- #1 for “Singapore Search Engine Optimization”
- #1 for “Search Engine Optimization”
- #1 for “Search Engine Optimisation Singapore”
- #1 for “Singapore Search Engine Optimisation”
- #1 for “Search Engine Optimisation”
* When you Google keywords without “Singapore”, Google tend to return results from international websites (Eg. Wikipedia), related news articles and pictures. However, we are still ranked number 1 on the local website in the search results.
* Results may vary from time to time
More student testimonials
Before I attended this course, I actually paid people 300-400 USD per month just to rank my website. Results weren’t that good as my website was ranked on page 6-7. I spent about 2 years working on my website. After attending Alan’s course, I managed to correct a lot of elements on my website and I managed to rank 60% of my products on page 1. Thank you, Alan!! – Edison, property agent
After 6 to 8 weeks, we jump up for our targeted keywords to page 1. That was really an obvious sign that whatever we learn in class was applicable. At the same time, we also experience increased business leads through our website. – Kai Cheong, business owner
I attended Alan’s class 3 months back. It helped me to boost my website to 1st-page ranking number 2 and number 3. With that, sales have increased by 30% to 40%. In my order form, a lot of people click that they know me from Google search. Thanks, Alan. – Ruth, business owner
SEO course details
The best way to learn is to build it – that is our philosophy. Therefore, our SEO training course consists of 90% hands-on, 10% theory. This is also the main reasons why our students are achieving top Google ranking.
This 2 full days (Mon & Tue 9.30am – 5.30pm or Sat & Sun 9.30am – 5.30pm) SEO Certification Course includes:
- Course handouts
- Lunch and Refreshments for both days
- Certification of Completion
- 2 group reviews (1 month and 2 months later) after the full course to ensure your success
- Lifetime support via www.askimpossible.com
- Lifetime Google search update and networking sessions via www.impossiblenetwork.com
With lifetime support, no one gets abandoned in our community.
SEO Course Modules1. Introduction to Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- What is Search Engine Optimization
- How Search Engines Work
- SEO vs Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Latest Google Update – Panda, Penguin, and Hummingbird
- Understanding Google Keyword Planner Tool
- Keyword selection process
- Short-tail vs Long-tail keywords
- Action vs General keywords
- Tracking of competitors’ keywords
- What are the domain name and web hosting
- How domain name and the web hosting affects SEO
- Registration of domain name & web hosting
- Linking up to domain name & web hosting via cPanel
- Website live!
- Understanding WordPress (a free web building software)
- How WordPress plugins affect SEO
- Recommended WordPress plugins for better SEO ranking
- How to increase web security
- How to prevent spam attacks on your website
- What is On-Page SEO and how it affects SEO ranking
- Type of On-Page SEO signals that Google capture
- Understanding content optimization
- Understanding image optimization
- Understanding video optimization
- Understanding landing page optimization
- Understanding user sitemap optimization
- How website speed affects SEO
- How website layout affects SEO
- Building Google preferred web structure
- Google heading priorities
- SEO Link strategies – Internal, External, and Permalinks
- Google SEO Concept – Signals Priority, Relevancy, and PageRank
- Understanding Google meta tag and meta description
- How meta tag and meta description affects SEO
- Common meta tag and meta description issues
- How blog affects SEO
- Common On-Page SEO issues
- Tracking of competitors On-Page SEO strategies
- Case studies – Good vs Poor On-Page SEO websites
- Understand the MUST-DO in a website to rank well in Google Search Result Page (SERP)
- What is mobile SEO
- How mobile SEO affects Google search ranking
- Common mobile SEO issues – how to fix them
- What is Google Webmaster Tool
- How Google’s spiders crawl a website
- Google indexing process
- Common indexing issues – how to prevent it
- Building and submitting XML Sitemap for Google webmaster
- How XML Sitemap affects your SEO ranking
- Setting up your Geographic location for better SEO ranking
- What is Off-Page SEO and how it affects SEO ranking
- The building of backlinks – Link Authority, Relevancy, and Diversity
- Getting FREE on-going quality backlinks for your website (White-Hat method)
- Case studies – Good vs Poor Off-Page SEO websites
- Tracking of competitors Off-Page SEO strategies
- How social media affects SEO ranking
- Building social media the SEO way
- How social media “likes” and “shares” affect SEO
- Common social media issues – how to prevent it
- Case studies – Good vs Poor Social Media
- WhiteHat SEO (ethical way) vs BlackHat SEO (unethical way)
- Buying links vs Building links
- Quality contents vs keywords stuffing
- Contents for users vs contents for search engines
- Cloaking, misleading redirect, hidden content on the website, duplicate contents
- Save time by outsourcing part of your SEO work (e.g. content writing) at a very low cost
- Certification Exam
- Questions and Answers
- Revealing our SEO secrets on how we outranked ALL our SEO competitors and consistently dominates the #1 position in Google Search Engine Results Page (SERP).
Register for a free seat to find out more!
Date & Time:
June 2018, 7.30pm – 9.30pm (Actual date to be confirmed)
Impossible Marketing Training Centre
10 Anson Road, #36-05A,
(Above Tanjong Pagar MRT. Take Exit C for the sheltered walkway.)
As seats are limited, please register your interest now!
We value your privacy. We never share your information with 3rd parties.
Note: You are liable under the Personal Data Protection Act if you key in false personal data or other people’s personal data.
About Impossible Marketing
Impossible Marketing is the leading Digital Marketing Agency in Singapore. Our team strength is 20 people and we have a combined of more than 40 years of marketing experience. We are often loved by the media and are featured in:
Since our inception in 2012, we have successfully served more than 1,000 clients. Here are some of them:
Author: Google+ Profile