The video highlight the following points:
1) Hidden text is text that’s visible to computers or search engines but not necessarily visible to users. It occurs when the texts are embedded with a white background. Some webmasters use CSS to mark it as hidden or even remove it completely off the page.
2) Keyword stuffing occurs when webmasters use words multiple times in a paragraph for the purpose of ranking but compromising the quality of the content. This is a consequence of using spinning auto generating software. Paragraphs and phrases that are keyword stuffed usually do not make any sense and does not contribute anything for the user.
3) Solving this problem is very simple and easy whereas the webmasters only need to locate hidden texts or keyword stuffed content and remove it. Locating the source will definitely help in the location of these hidden text.
4) Document the source of the problem, how did it happen and why. Also, assure to Google that it will not happen in the future for them to reconsider. It is important that every details of the cause are documented as well as the steps took to solve the problem.
5) Great user experience is one of the primary objectives of Google therefore non-sense content of sites is definitely tolerated. It means that when the users are promised of content by a site but only find non-sense text, it is not a great user experience and they have the grounds to file a complaint.
In order to achieve better SEO ranking, you should:
1) Include legitimate and real content on the website so as to not disappoint the users and get better rankings on Google. It is not advisable to use auto-generating software or any poor spinning software.
2) Check the source of the site to determine whether or not there are hidden texts. If there are any, remove it immediately as it affects the ranking.
3) Avoid keyword stuffing by checking the keyword density. Furthermore, even before posting the content in your site, read the content and determine if it makes sense.