Google is one of the major search engines internet users are turning to when looking for almost everything through virtual resources. Thus, it is imperative to have your site visible in Google and to rank on top of its search result page for more people to know your site and navigate its contents. However, there are other options to boost online visibility today. One of them is through social media.
Google Webmasters answer this question revolving around the importance of site ranking and other options for better SEO and online presence:
“Should you start focusing and prioritizing lead generation through social media instead of search engine results?”
- Google experts emphasized that Google search engine will always be changing and Google is always improving and updating its search results and algorithms. However, Google’s objective remains the same – return the best possible search results.
- Google assured that they will always be innovating and changing their systems and features to make their search results better and avoid showing spamming and black hat SEO website.
- Google stressed the importance of having a well-rounded portfolio of methods and strategies to get leads whether it is from Google or another online marketing channel such as social media marketing.
In order to improve your Search Engine Results Page (SERP) ranking, you should:
- Learn to adapt to change when it comes to SEO because Google will always be improving, changing and upgrading its search results in order to provide the best quality contents for internet users. You must follow Google Webmaster closely for the changes.
- Quality content is the key to a website and as long as you have great page content, you should do well in Google.